Dr. Clifford Solomon MD, FACS, PA Patient Reviews

• Neurological Surgery Glen Burnie, MD

• Good
  • Bad

July 20th, 2017
The most congenial, warm and honest doctor we have met.
He spent so much time discussing our issues and many other things that we began to feel like he should be showing us the door. Not many professionals are as willing to listen, ask questions and offer suggestions and options as well as Dr Solomon. We listened to his recording recommendation to our Nurologist and would highly recommend him as Nero-Sergeon.

June 14th, 2017
Oh boy I wrote too much and thanks again BTW
I had to see Dr. Solomon after having severe problems with my neck and lower lumbar from spinal stenosis. I also have degenerative disc disease which fused my lower lumbar together. Needless to say, I basically crawled into his office. Dr. Solomon was my second opinion and I was very much impressed by his professionalism and his love for his work. Post op and going to physical therapy now. I can easily walk for at least half an hour, with stretching along the way, but more importantly I am now able to go grocery shopping. Before the operation grocery shopping was 20 steps and stop. My goal was to do a full shopping list after the operation. Now I can do that and more. He also worked magic on my neck. Were the first Dr. I saw wanted to put lots of hardware Dr. Solomon inserted "wedges" in my neck. This was the least evasive and most conservative procedure he could do. Well it works. I had burning between my scapula, headaches and numbness. It all seems to be gone and I have rotation in my neck. If I had done the operation of the first Dr. I would have lost a lot of movement due to the amount of hardware. I'm not saying I'm perfect, I'm 58 with spinal problems, but I really feel like I got another chance at continuing. I'm told if I play my cards right and be smart I can get years out of this operation. Thanks again Dr. Solomon

May 14th, 2017
Can't say enough good
Could not have had a better person to have helped my wife with her failed back surgery performed by another doctor. No one else would even listen to her. Since he performed the surgery, she has been able to get almost completely off the opiods shes been on for decades. He is a godsend.

October 18th, 2016
Spinal Surgery to aleviate slipped disc impinging on nerves.
Totally successful surgery perfomed in 2009. Wonderfull and compassionate man, first class surgeon.

June 12th, 2016
Dr. Soloman and Dr. Liang gave me my life back.

March 31st, 2016
I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Solomon and the facility. I have a friend who soon will be making an appointment with Dr. Solomon after hearing my experience. Thank you again!

November 27th, 2015
As we left the office I commented to my wife how helpful and courteous everyone was.

August 3rd, 2015
Signatures, Op Notes or Fines?
Use to work with Dr.Solomon, he had a great report and following with his peers and patients. He made my employment at AAMC more enjoyable for having known him. He raised the bar for bedside manner and making patients feel confident with the care in delicate matters. For me, Dr. Solomon made working as a completion analyst in the chart room a joy.

July 16th, 2015
He knows his stuff.

July 15th, 2015
Dr Solomon is exceptional, so much more than I anticipated. Very professional, yet kind and showed interest in my case and medical history. Dr. Solomon explained clearly my condition and took time to listen to my concerns and was very knowledgeable about my extensive medical history. I immediately felt his compassion and his desire to understand my fears regarding surgery. He dissed options that can be explored, which may help with my pain and improve quality of life. Dr Solomon gave me hope that other procedures should be exhausted before surgery is considered. I went home with a smile of hope that lasted al day. I have confidence in his assessment of my case. I know from our first meeting he is a special man, and by reputation an excellent physician.

June 25th, 2015
My time with the physician was very thorough. I feel that he was very sympathetic to my situation And I felt very good about the next steps to my care. The staff was very professional and courteous.

June 15th, 2015
My favorite Neurosurgeon
Doc Solomon operated on my L4 and L5 herniated disc. I have done great for 15 years.