Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Clifford Spanierman
Dr. Clifford Spanierman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Park Ridge, IL, with other offices in Chicago, IL and Chicago, IL. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Spanierman is affiliated with St Alexius Medical Center, Advocate Medical Group and John H Stroger Jr Hospital of Cook County. He speaks English.
Dr. Clifford Spanierman has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Clifford Spanierman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Park Ridge, IL.
Dr. Susan Ballis
Park Ridge, IL 0 mi16
Dr. Todd Clark
Park Ridge, IL 0 mi17
Dr. William Tsai
Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
Park Ridge, IL 0 mi18