A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clifford Takemoto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clifford Takemoto, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hemophilia B
- Sickle Cell Anemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Takemoto graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Takemoto has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clifford Mitsuo Takemoto MD is a male Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Clifford M. Takemoto practice?
- Dr. Clifford Takemoto has 2 office locations.
Dr. Clifford Takemoto practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Pediatricians and Baltimore Pediatric Specialists.