Dr. Clifford Taylor Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Clifford Taylor?

Bipolar Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Clifford Taylor?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 15th, 2015

Front office... Yikes. Expert treatment though from Dr. Taylor. It took me ten painful years to find a solution for my acutane related depression

Doctor's Response

I very much appreciate your expression of confidence in, and satisfaction with, the care I have provided you. Please let me know how we can make your experience at the front office better in the future. Be well!

SHOW

October 12th, 2015

I've had bouts of depression, horrible sleeping problems, and fears about so many things that could go wrong for years. I was always exhausted by trying to keep a face on at work. I had the good fortune to be told about Dr. Taylor by a friend that had been treated by him after a horrible loss in her life. I really appreciate how carefully he listens to me and carefully asks questions that often carry suggestions about how I might make some healthy changes in my life. His decisions about medications he wants to recommend or change seem complicated at times, however he tries very hard to explain what he hopes to get better, how I will notice it, and how long it might take. His secretary, Libby is great, and very helpful with the insurance issues.

October 19th, 2013

Exceptional Doctor

First of all, I NEVER take the time to write reviews. I have been Dr. Taylor's patient for 9 or 10 years. While it is difficult to afford his fees, his intelligence and empathetic approach has been invaluable to me. He always takes the time to gather detailed information from my sessions in order to institute the best treatment plan for me. It is also extremely important to me that he makes me feel at ease as it is often difficult (at least for me) to talk frankly with doctors. I feel he has taken the time to get to know me over the years and his astute observations, lack of patronizing, cold attitude and intent listening always lead to his well-informed advice regarding treatment. I LOATHE going to doctors and yet I always feel a sense of calming relief after speaking with Dr. Taylor, partly due to his respectful disposition, despite how nervous I often times feel prior to my appointment. I have developed a strong trust in his judgment and knowledge and feel he truly cares about my well being. The only criticism I have is that his assistant can sometimes be inappropriately short-tempered and condescending. I dread calling there but it is all worth it once I have my session with Dr. Taylor.

April 10th, 2013

Dr. Taylor is outstanding! He has helped me through some of the hardest moments/year of my life. He is thoughtful, protective, very intelligent in both medical and practical matters. I've always trusted him with my most personal issues and never once had an issue with him. He's accessible and responsive to my needs. I'd recommended him to anyone seeking pschyaictric assistance. His office manager is also great.

August 10th, 2012

Dr. Taylor is a rarity in psychiatry: A caring physician who demonstrates that psychiatrists are not just talking heads who prescribe medications without taking the time to know and understand their patients. He listens more attentively than any therapist I have ever worked with and continues to help and support me as I go through major life transitions. Dedicated physicians in any specialty are a rarity these days, and I feel very lucky to have found such a physician in Dr. Taylor - especially since my first two psychiatrists were disasters.

July 13th, 2012

Compassionate and Caring Psychiatrist

Dr. Taylor is empathetic, professional and wants to help. He understands the needs of his patients and takes the time to explain each and every question I have ever had of him. He is mindful of this patient's feelings and I have never left there feeling anything but better than when I entered his office.

May 7th, 2011

He's a wizard

saved my live. The guys a superhero. He's TOO intelligent. He's clearly the best choice for anyone seeking help. Also, he's a real down to earth guy. I strongly suggest getting an appointment with him.

October 22nd, 2009

Former patient

It is my experience that Dr. Taylor is an extraordinarily intelligent man.

August 4th, 2009

One of the best of the best Psychiatrists I have been to...very helpful and I recommend him to anyone

September 6th, 2008

One patient's review of Clifford A. Taylor

I have decided to look elsewhere for phychiatric services. Dr. Taylor has created anxiety for me when I needed help.

Doctor's Response

I am sorry that you experienced very uncomfortable anxiety during your treatment.

May 25th, 2017