A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clifford Terry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clifford Terry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Terry
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Terry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clifford Terry, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Terry graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Terry has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Jude Medical Center
- St Jude Med Ctr, Fullerton, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clifford Michael Terry MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Clifford M. Terry practice?
- Dr. Clifford Terry has 1 office location.
Dr. Clifford Terry practices Ophthalmology near Fullerton, CA.
See Fullerton Ophthalmologists.