Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Clifford Thacker
Dr. Clifford Thacker, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sarasota, FL, with another office in Saint Petersburg, FL. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Preventive Medicine and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Thacker is affiliated with St Josephs Womens Hospital, Tampa Outpatient Surgical Facility and Saint Joseph's Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Clifford Thacker has the following 2 specialties
- Preventive Medicine
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who, through additional training, has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease. These specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally...
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Clifford Thacker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sarasota, FL.
Dr. Robert Brenner Jr
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Sarasota, FL 1.57 mi42
Dr. Byron Masterson
Gynecologic Oncology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Sarasota, FL 1.76 mi55
Dr. Stephen Berkes
Internal Medicine, Preventive Medicine
Sarasota, FL 1.87 mi