A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clifford Threlkeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Threlkeld
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Threlkeld Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clifford Threlkeld, DO, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Threlkeld graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Threlkeld has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Osceola Regional Medical Center
- Winter Park Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clifford H Threlkeld DO and MD is a male Pathologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Clifford H. Threlkeld practice?
- Dr. Clifford Threlkeld has 1 office location.
Dr. Clifford Threlkeld practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Pathologists and Orlando Hematologists.