A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clifford Threlkeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clifford Threlkeld, DO, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Threlkeld graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Threlkeld has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Winter Park Memorial Hospital
- Osceola Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clifford Harold Threlkeld DO and MD is a male Pathologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Clifford H. Threlkeld practice?
- Dr. Clifford Threlkeld has 1 office location.
Dr. Clifford Threlkeld practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Pathologists and Orlando Hematologists.