A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clifford Tribus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clifford Tribus is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tribus
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tribus Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clifford Tribus, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Curved Back (Lordosis)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Tribus graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tribus has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- Meriter Hospital Inc
- UW Health-UW Hospital & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clifford B Tribus MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Clifford B. Tribus practice?
- Dr. Clifford Tribus has 1 office location.
Dr. Clifford Tribus practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Madison, WI.
See Madison Orthopedic Surgeons.