A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clifford Tribus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clifford Tribus is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tribus
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tribus Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clifford Tribus, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Curved Back (Lordosis)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Tribus graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tribus has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- Meriter Hospital Inc
- UW Health-UW Hospital & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clifford B Tribus MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Clifford B. Tribus practice?
- Dr. Clifford Tribus has 3 office locations.
Dr. Clifford Tribus practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Madison, WI.
See Madison Orthopedic Surgeons.