Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Clifford Turen
Dr. Clifford Turen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD, with other offices in Dover, DE and Baltimore, MD. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Turen is affiliated with Kent General Hospital, James Lawrence Kernan Hospital Inc and The Johns Hopkins Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Clifford Turen has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Clifford Turen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.
Dr. Kevin Kirk
Foot and Ankle Orthopedics, Orthopedic Surgery
Baltimore, MD 0 mi18
Dr. John Ingari
Surgery of the Hand, Trauma Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Baltimore, MD 0 mi30
Dr. Carl Johnson
Baltimore, MD 0 mi36