A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clifford Turen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clifford Turen is Average.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Turen
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Turen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clifford Turen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Turen graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Turen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- James Lawrence Kernan Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clifford Henry Turen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Clifford H. Turen practice?
- Dr. Clifford Turen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Clifford Turen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Dover, DE.
See Baltimore Orthopedic Surgeons.