A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clifford Turen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clifford Turen is Average.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Turen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Turen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clifford Turen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Turen graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Turen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- James Lawrence Kernan Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clifford Henry Turen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Clifford H. Turen practice?
- Dr. Clifford Turen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Clifford Turen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Dover, DE.
See Baltimore Orthopedic Surgeons.