A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clifford Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clifford Wong, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Wong has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clifford L Wong MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Clifford L. Wong practice?
- Dr. Clifford Wong has 1 office location.
Dr. Clifford Wong practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Fremont, CA.
See Fremont Internists and Fremont Nephrologists.