A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clifford Yang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clifford Yang, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yang graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Yang has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Connecticut Health Center
- Uconn Health CenterJohn Dempsey Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Americhoice - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Clifford K. Yang practice?
Dr. Clifford Yang practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near East Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington, CT and Unionville, CT.
See East Hartford Radiologists.