A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clifford Yang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clifford Yang, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yang graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Yang has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Connecticut Health Center
- John Dempsey Hospital Of The University Of Connecticut Health Center, Farmington CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clifford Kiely Yang MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Clifford K. Yang practice?
- Dr. Clifford Yang has 4 office locations.
Dr. Clifford Yang practices Diagnostic Radiology near Farmington, CT.
Additional practice locations include: East Hartford, CT and Unionville, CT.
See Farmington Radiologists.