A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clifford Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clifford Young is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clifford Young, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Young has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- Woodhull Medical/Mental Hlth Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Young accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Clifford U. Young practice?
Dr. Clifford Young practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.