A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clifford Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clifford Young is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clifford Young, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Young has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- Woodhull Medical/Mental Hlth Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clifford Urias Young MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Clifford U. Young practice?
- Dr. Clifford Young has 3 office locations.
Dr. Clifford Young practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.