A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clifford Zwillich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zwillich
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zwillich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clifford Zwillich, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Myocardial Infarction
- Obesity Hypoventilation Syndrome
- Obstructive Lung Diseases
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zwillich graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zwillich has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- Veterans Affairs Eastern Colorado Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clifford Zwillich MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Clifford Zwillich practice?
- Dr. Clifford Zwillich has 1 office location.
Dr. Clifford Zwillich practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Denver, CO.
See Denver Internists and Denver Pulmonologists.