A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clifton Beasley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clifton Beasley, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beasley
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Beasley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clifton Beasley, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Beasley graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Beasley has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clifton H Beasley MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Clifton H. Beasley practice?
- Dr. Clifton Beasley has 1 office location.
Dr. Clifton Beasley practices Ophthalmology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Ophthalmologists.