A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clifton Bingham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clifton Bingham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bingham
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bingham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clifton Bingham, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Patient Care
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bingham graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Bingham has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clifton Oregan Bingham MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Clifton O. Bingham practice?
- Dr. Clifton Bingham has 1 office location.
Dr. Clifton Bingham practices Allergy & Immunology and Rheumatology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Allergists and Baltimore Rheumatologists.