A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clifton Bingham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clifton Bingham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clifton Bingham, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Patient Care
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bingham graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Bingham has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clifton Oregan Bingham MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Clifton O. Bingham practice?
- Dr. Clifton Bingham has 5 office locations.
Dr. Clifton Bingham practices Allergy & Immunology and Rheumatology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Baltimore Allergists and Baltimore Rheumatologists.