Dr. Clifton Clarke Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Clifton Clarke?

EXCELLENT Chicago Pulmonologist

Posted on February 19th, 2017

Contrary to other Chicago pulmonologists with whom I’ve had experience, Dr. Clarke is very accessible and willing to speak with you over the phone. He is very thorough, and I trust his medical advice. His office staff is outstanding, and they all really enjoy working for Dr. Clarke, which speaks volumes about him. I would highly recommend Dr. Clarke, and I’ve seen pulmonologists at Northwestern Medicine and Mayo Clinic.

The only reason it's hard to get an appointment is because he's the best at what he does

Posted on August 25th, 2011

I have respiratory obstruction and immune dysfunction. I've been slowly losing my lungs over the past year. I let myself get run down and was admitted to Illinois Masonic with pneumonia. Over a two night hospital stay, Dr. Clarke and his team, restored them to better than new. I forgot what it was like to take a full breath, and I am extremely greatful. I'm following doctor's orders, and I am never going back to the point where I was.Thank you Dr. Clarke,You saved my life.

Posted on March 17th, 2017