A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clifton Cole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clifton Cole, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clifton Cole, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Cole graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Cole has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Desert Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clifton Cole MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Clifton Cole practice?
- Dr. Clifton Cole has 2 office locations.
Dr. Clifton Cole practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine near Palm Springs, CA.
See Palm Springs Family Physicians.