A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clifton Furukawa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clifton Furukawa is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clifton Furukawa, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Furukawa graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Furukawa has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Seattle Children's Hospital
- Childrens Hosp & Med Ctr, Seattle, Wa
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Furukawa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan