A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clifton Furukawa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clifton Furukawa is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Furukawa
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Furukawa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clifton Furukawa, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Furukawa graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Furukawa has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Seattle Children's Hospital
- Childrens Hosp & Med Ctr, Seattle, Wa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clifton Tokuji Furukawa MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Clifton T. Furukawa practice?
- Dr. Clifton Furukawa has 8 office locations.
Dr. Clifton Furukawa practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Redmond, WA and Yakima, WA.
See Seattle Allergists and Seattle Pediatricians.