A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clifton Furukawa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clifton Furukawa is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clifton Furukawa, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
Education & Awards
Dr. Furukawa graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Furukawa has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Seattle Children's Hospital
- Childrens Hosp & Med Ctr, Seattle, Wa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clifton Tokuji Furukawa MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Clifton T. Furukawa practice?
- Dr. Clifton Furukawa has 10 office locations.
Dr. Clifton Furukawa practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Yakima, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Vernon, WA and Seattle, WA.
See Yakima Allergists and Yakima Pediatricians.