A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clifton Hickman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clifton Hickman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hickman
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Hickman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clifton Hickman, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Muscle and Nerve Disorders: Electrodiagnostic Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hickman graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Hickman has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clifton C Hickman FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Clifton C. Hickman practice?
- Dr. Clifton Hickman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Clifton Hickman practices Otolaryngology near North Chesterfield, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Henrico, VA.