A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clifton Hickman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clifton Hickman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clifton Hickman, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Muscle and Nerve Disorders: Electrodiagnostic Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hickman graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Hickman has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clifton Claude Hickman FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Clifton C. Hickman practice?
- Dr. Clifton Hickman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Clifton Hickman practices Otolaryngology near Henrico, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond, VA and North Chesterfield, VA.
See Henrico Otolaryngologists.