A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clifton Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clifton Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clifton Johnson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Johnson has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clifton R Johnson MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Clifton R. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Clifton Johnson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Clifton Johnson practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Internists and Little Rock Pulmonologists.