A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clifton Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clifton Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clifton Johnson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clifton R Johnson MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Clifton R. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Clifton Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Clifton Johnson practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Internists and Little Rock Pulmonologists.