Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Clifton Latting
Dr. Clifton Latting, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Birmingham, AL. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Latting is affiliated with Princeton Baptist Medical Center, Healthcare Authority and Shelby Baptist Emergency Department. He speaks English.
Dr. Clifton Latting has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Clifton Latting is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Birmingham, AL.
Dr. Patrick Ifediba
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Birmingham, AL 2.18 mi33
Dr. Hilmi Ege
Internal Medicine, Hematology and Oncology, Hematology
Birmingham, AL 2.49 mi22
Dr. Janelle Townes
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Birmingham, AL 2.55 mi10