Dr. Clifton Latting MD Patient Reviews

2.0

September 30th, 2014
I was an intern there with him and HIS WIFE! both of them are crazy and has no respect for people nor their employees. My experience there was the worst part of my finishing school it was so bad I didn't do my full hours there! His wife is a two faced, insecure OLD black female that I have every ran across. Dr Latting is an old dirty man that should not be called DOCTOR! He needs to retire! I had to witness a patient lose her life inside his office!

April 30th, 2014
Don't waste your time with Dr. Latting
Dr. Latting doesn't deserve not even 1 star. First off, he is very angry, bitter and mean. He's what you call nice nasty. He does not treat his employers with respect and confronts them in front of patients when he should pull them to the side. He does not have enought workers in the office to keep a steady flow. He shows favoritism with his patients. I wouldn't go back to Dr. Latting if he was the last doctor on this earth.

November 13th, 2013
Patient
I am well pleased with his diagnosis, attitude and when I was in the hospital he came everyday to see me before going to his office to see his clinic patients. I like Dr. Latting, because he is very thorough, compassionate, and a Christian. Dr. Latting detoured my mother from having a stroke. He is an excellent doctor. I feel like I can tell him mostly any subject and he will try to help you anyway, he can. He has good rapport with his courteous staff and patients, spends time with me, and follow-up after visit, excellent bedside manner, and call a reminder of your appointments. Hats! Off! Dr. Latting!

August 2nd, 2013
A mean unfeeling man.
First of all, I wouldn't recommend Dr. Latting to anyone. My mother went over there and he yelled at her! He told her she was going to die. She tried to talk calmly to him about changing her diet and he wouldn't listen to anything she said. He is an obnoxious jerk who has no feelings.

May 16th, 2013
experience with Doctor 05/16/13
My mother had an un-schedule appointment with Doctor Latting. He worked her into his busy schedule. I met him for the first time. He was very courteous, spent time with my mother, talked to her, and took time to address her needs. I was well pleased.

April 24th, 2013
Not for us
I have never seen an office overbooked like this before. He serves many elderly patients and appears greedy. He keeps them waiting so long that it is really a serious concern. I believe there is more of a concern for profit than the comfort and treatment of patients.