A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clifton Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clifton Lee is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clifton Lee, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Anticonvulsive Drugs
- Viral Meningitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Lee has 6 hospital affiliations:
- VCU Health System
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clifton Chulho Lee MD is a male Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Clifton C. Lee practice?
- Dr. Clifton Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Clifton Lee practices Pediatrics near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Pediatricians.