A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clifton Nicholson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clifton Nicholson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clifton Nicholson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nicholson graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nicholson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- West Jefferson Medical Center
- East Jefferson General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clifton Nicholson MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Clifton Nicholson practice?
- Dr. Clifton Nicholson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Clifton Nicholson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Marrero, LA.
See Marrero Obstetricians & Gynecologists.