Dr. Clifton Nicholson-Uhl MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Marrero, LA

October 12th, 2016
Unacceptable
He is a great doctor but the waiting time is unacceptable. I can be waiting up to an hour or longer before I am ever even seen. By the time I leave I would have been there 2-3 hours. It is this way every single visit.

October 12th, 2016
Unacceptable

September 4th, 2015
He delivered my daughter and was there for me through every step of the way. He makes you feel like a friend and not just a patient. Now my daughter sees him and loves him as a doctor as much as I did. The staff is so nice and loving as well. Would recommend him to anyone....

September 4th, 2015

July 1st, 2015
Great Dr.
Have been going to DR. Nicholson for many years, and have recommended several others to him. As any woman would tell you this is not the most comfortable experience but Dr. Nicholson has always treated me with kindness and respect and listens to all my concerns. I would not want to go to another Dr.

July 1st, 2015
Great Dr.

March 2nd, 2015
Staff was excellent and very helpful, Doctor was caring and really took the time to listen

March 2nd, 2015

June 2nd, 2014
Sarcastic, makes you wait over 2 hrs every time, pushes sales of his vitamins, doesn't remember you don't have a period and asks about your cycles.....hello I've had a hysterectomy, did a pregnancy test on me why????? Got called back saying he has to redo my pap Bc the jar was unsanitized. Do not go to him!!!!!!!!

February 17th, 2014
Dr Nicholson is the best he takes a lot time and he cares about his patients he explains everything in detail actually he is the best I've ever seen I wish all physician would care the way he does about their patient. I would recommend him to anyone and I have.

December 6th, 2011
Wonderful OB-Gyn
I moved in from out of town and Dr Nicholson-Uhl resumed my care at 21wks pregnant. He was recommended to me by 3 different people, and after seeing him and his staff, I see why. It is very obvious that he and his staff love their jobs and try to make pregnancy as great an experience for you as possible! Thanks!!!

December 6th, 2011