A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clifton Reade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clifton Reade is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clifton Reade, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Reade graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Reade has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Redmond Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reade accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 8 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Clifton C. Reade practice?
Dr. Clifton Reade practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Chattanooga, TN.
See Chattanooga Surgeons.