Dr. Clifton Reade Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Clifton Reade?

9 Ratings with 1 Comment

August 2nd, 2013

My husbands surgeon

My husband had an ascending aortic dissection on Superbowl Sunday 2012. By the time we reached the ER at Erlanger, Jack was not breathing and had no heartbeat. After CPR, there was a faint heartbeat and Dr Reade decided to try to save him with surgery even though no one thought he stood a chance of coming through it. I am forever grateful for his skill and persistence in saving my husband. The compassion from Dr Reade and his PA, David Mullins, has been such a blessing to me during this very hard time. I continue to be thankful for a wonderful surgeon, a compassionate PA and the grace of our Good Lord.

June 24th, 2017