A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clifton Schermerhorn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clifton Schermerhorn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clifton Schermerhorn, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schermerhorn graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Schermerhorn has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Coastal Communities Hospital
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clifton Seth Schermerhorn MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Clifton S. Schermerhorn practice?
- Dr. Clifton Schermerhorn has 4 office locations.
Dr. Clifton Schermerhorn practices Psychiatry near Santa Ana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Westminster, CA and Huntington Beach, CA.
See Santa Ana Psychiatrists.