A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clifton Story:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clifton Story is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clifton Story, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Story graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Story has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Marion Regional Medical Center
- North Mississippi Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clifton Wayne Story MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Clifton W. Story practice?
- Dr. Clifton Story has 3 office locations.
Dr. Clifton Story practices Family Medicine near Mississippi State, MS.
See Mississippi State Family Physicians.