A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clifton Straughn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clifton Straughn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clifton Straughn, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Straughn graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Straughn has 7 hospital affiliations:
- AnMedical Health
- St. Francis Hospital Downtown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clifton Straughn MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Clifton Straughn practice?
- Dr. Clifton Straughn has 3 office locations.
Dr. Clifton Straughn practices Family Medicine near Anderson, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Greenville, SC.
See Anderson Family Physicians.