Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Clifton Lee
Dr. Clifton Lee, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lynwood, CA. He has 58 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Lee is affiliated with St. Francis Medical Center, Greater El Monte Community Hospital and Children's Hospital of Los Angeles. He speaks English.
Dr. Clifton Lee has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Clifton Lee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lynwood, CA.
Dr. Ahmad Khalifa
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Internal Medicine, Obstetrics
Los Angeles, CA 0.75 mi21
Dr. Sebhat Afework
Family Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Los Angeles, CA 0.75 mi34
Dr. Zoetania Dantas
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Los Angeles, CA 0.75 mi31