A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clifton Vance:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clifton Vance is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vance
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Vance Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clifton Vance, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Vance graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Vance has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Chilton Medical Center
- Brookwood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clifton Rodgers Vance MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Clifton R. Vance practice?
- Dr. Clifton Vance has 1 office location.
Dr. Clifton Vance practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Alabaster, AL.
See Alabaster Internists and Alabaster Cardiologists.