A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clifton Vance:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clifton Vance is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vance
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vance Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clifton Vance, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Vance graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Vance has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Chilton Medical Center
- Brookwood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clifton Rodgers Vance MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Clifton R. Vance practice?
- Dr. Clifton Vance has 3 office locations.
Dr. Clifton Vance practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Sylacauga, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Alabaster, AL and Birmingham, AL.
See Sylacauga Internists and Sylacauga Cardiologists.