A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clifton Rodgers Vance:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clifton Rodgers Vance is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clifton Rodgers Vance, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodgers Vance graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Rodgers Vance has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Chilton Medical Center
- Shelby Baptist Emergency Department
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clifton Rodgers Vance MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Clifton Rodgers Vance practice?
- Dr. Clifton Rodgers Vance has 3 office locations.
Dr. Clifton Rodgers Vance practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Clanton, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Sylacauga, AL and Alabaster, AL.
See Clanton Internists and Clanton Cardiologists.