Learn more about Dr. Clifton Vance:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clifton Vance is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clifton Vance, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Vance graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Vance has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Chilton Medical Center
- Brookwood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clifton Rodgers Vance MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Clifton R. Vance practice?
- Dr. Clifton Vance has 3 office locations.
Dr. Clifton Vance practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Sylacauga, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Alabaster, AL and Birmingham, AL.
See Sylacauga Internists and Sylacauga Cardiologists.