A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clifton Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clifton Williams is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clifton Williams, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Williams has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Spartanburg Regional Medical Center
- Mary Black Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clifton Lide Williams MD is a male Urologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Clifton L. Williams practice?
- Dr. Clifton Williams has 1 office location.
Dr. Clifton Williams practices Urology near Spartanburg, SC.
See Spartanburg Urologists.