A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clifton Worsham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clifton Worsham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clifton Worsham, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Worsham graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. Worsham has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Banner Gateway Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clifton M Worsham MD is a male Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Clifton M. Worsham practice?
- Dr. Clifton Worsham has 3 office locations.
Dr. Clifton Worsham practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians and Phoenix Pediatric Specialists.