Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Clifton Wyrosdick I
Dr. Clifton Wyrosdick I, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pensacola, FL, with another office in Pensacola, FL. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Wyrosdick is affiliated with Gulf Coast Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast and Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola. He speaks English.
Dr. Clifton Wyrosdick I has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Clifton Wyrosdick I is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pensacola, FL.
Dr. Thomas Brown
Pensacola, FL 0 mi26
Dr. Thomas Noethlich
Hospitalist, Family Medicine, General Practice
Pensacola, FL 0 mi21
Dr. Charles Ciccone
Aerospace Medicine, Family Medicine
Pensacola, FL 0 mi31