A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clint Beicker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clint Beicker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Beicker graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Beicker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Univeristy Medical Center
- Northstar Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clint Royal Beicker MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 2 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Clint R. Beicker practice?
- Dr. Clint Beicker has 1 office location.
Dr. Clint Beicker practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Orthopedic Surgeons.