A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clint Beicker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clint Beicker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beicker
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Beicker Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Beicker graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Beicker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Univeristy Medical Center
- Northstar Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clint Royal Beicker MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 3 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Clint R. Beicker practice?
- Dr. Clint Beicker has 1 office location.
Dr. Clint Beicker practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Surgeons.