A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clint Colberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clint Colberg, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Colberg graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Colberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- William Newton Memorial Hospital
- Holton Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clint Matthew Colberg MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Clint M. Colberg practice?
- Dr. Clint Colberg has 4 office locations.
Dr. Clint Colberg practices Family Medicine near Holton, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Winfield, KS and Hoyt, KS.
See Holton Primary Care Doctors.