A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clint Gregg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clint Gregg is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gregg
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Gregg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clint Gregg, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gregg graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Gregg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- TX Tech Physicians Associates
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clint Walker Gregg MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Clint W. Gregg practice?
- Dr. Clint Gregg has 1 office location.
Dr. Clint Gregg practices Ophthalmology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Ophthalmologists.