A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clint Gregg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clint Gregg, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gregg graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Gregg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- Univ Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gregg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 8 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans