A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clint Gregg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clint Gregg is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clint Gregg, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gregg graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Gregg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- Univ Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clint Walker Gregg MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Clint W. Gregg practice?
- Dr. Clint Gregg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Clint Gregg practices Ophthalmology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Ophthalmologists.