A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clint Kirk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clint Kirk is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kirk
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kirk Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirk graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kirk has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Comanche County Memorial Hospital
- Muskogee Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clint F Kirk DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Clint F. Kirk practice?
- Dr. Clint Kirk has 1 office location.
Dr. Clint Kirk practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lawton, OK.
See Lawton Orthopedic Surgeons.