A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clinton Pearson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clinton Pearson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pearson graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Pearson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Coast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clinton Pearson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Clinton Pearson practice?
- Dr. Clinton Pearson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Clinton Pearson practices Family Medicine near Crescent City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: McKinleyville, CA and Arcata, CA.
See Crescent City Primary Care Doctors.