A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clint Pearson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pearson
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pearson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clint Pearson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pearson graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pearson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Coast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clint Troy Pearson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Clint T. Pearson practice?
- Dr. Clint Pearson has 1 office location.
Dr. Clint Pearson practices Family Medicine near Crescent City, CA.
See Crescent City Primary Care Doctors.