A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clint Salo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clint Salo is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Salo
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Salo Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Mood Disorders
- Panic Disorder
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Salo graduated from Touro University, Vallejo.
Dr. Salo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- La Palma Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clint Harold Salo DO is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Clint H. Salo practice?
- Dr. Clint Salo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Clint Salo practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Costa Mesa, CA.
See Costa Mesa Internists and Costa Mesa Gastroenterologists.