A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clint Salo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clint Salo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Salo
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Salo Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Mood Disorders
- Panic Disorder
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Salo graduated from Touro University, Vallejo.
Dr. Salo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- La Palma Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clint Harold Salo DO is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Clint H. Salo practice?
- Dr. Clint Salo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Clint Salo practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Costa Mesa, CA.
See Costa Mesa Internists and Costa Mesa Gastroenterologists.