A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clint Semrau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clint Semrau is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Semrau graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Semrau has 3 hospital affiliations:
- POH Medical Center
- Baldwin Area Medical Center, Inc.
- Amery Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clint Grant Semrau DO is a male Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Clint G. Semrau practice?
- Dr. Clint Semrau has 3 office locations.
Dr. Clint Semrau practices Surgery near Pontiac, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Baldwin, WI and Amery, WI.
See Pontiac Surgeons.