Dr. Clint Wilson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 14th, 2015
Bad, Bad Choice Of Doctors
I was a bit offended. I am new to the area and did my research trying to find a new doctor. I read all about Dr. Wilson being a hometown doctor, etc.... when I called, I was treated rudely, I had to supply my insurance information and a list of my medications and was told I would receive a phone call back "if" Dr. Wilson would accept ME as a patient. I got a phone call back and he declined me as a patient. I was so shocked I didn't even know how to respond. I have never had this happen before. Thank you Dr. Wilson. I will 10 people and they will 10 people and so on and so on....

February 26th, 2015
He is the only family practice Dr. I would recommend. He actually listens...is very kind and caring he always has his patients best interest at heart he also understands that listening to his patients works because they know how things work for them or doesn't work.

August 2nd, 2012
Finding Dr. Wilson!
I moved to Louisiana from Nebraska in 2011. Upon moving, trying to find a doctor in a new city where you don't know anyone was hard. Thanks to my real estate lady and her recommendations I found Dr. Clint Wilson. Dr. Wilson is very easy to talk to and shows the desire of keeping me healthy and happy. I have been to Dr. Wilson for the last year and look forward to him being my primary care Dr. for many years to come.