Dr. Clinton Ashford MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Athens, GA

September 7th, 2015
Dr. Clinton Ashford has been my doctor for 26 years. He is kind, caring, and supportive. I have recommended him over and over to my friends.

May 3rd, 2015
My family doctor referred me to the Ashford Center. The atmosphere of the office was pleasant and inviting. Dr. Clinton Ashford offered genuine concern for my condition and helped me to see that normalcy was something I could look forward to. The procedure was scheduled in a timely manner and in that day I received exceptional care from the time I arrived until I departed. The best thing was that I was back at work the next day. Choosing Novasure was the best decision for me. It’s been several years and still no heavy flow or dates with the heating pad. Enjoying Every Day without the delay! : )

May 8th, 2014
Great Doctor!
I would highly recommend Dr. Ashford. He did the Novasure procedure and now I am period free. What a relief that I do not have to worry about "accidents" again. It was the best thing I have ever done for me!

December 10th, 2009
THANKFUL FOR SUCH A CARING DOCTOR
Dr. Clinton Ashford truly cares about whatever is going on with you. As my dr. he has always listened to all that was going on with myself & does all that he can to take care of you. I wish that there were more drs in this world like him. He is truly a blessing as a doctor!! My oldest daughter goes to him. she & I would recommend him to all of our friends. It is always a postive & caring visit. He is great dr duing pregnancy visits & then during the birth. I can't say one bad thing about him or his staff. They are all such loving & caring people. So this is just a small way to thank Dr. Ashford & his staff!! Thanks for all of your care. You are all truly a blessing!