Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Clinton Baisden
Dr. Clinton Baisden, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX, with other offices in San Antonio, TX and Temple, TX. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery. Dr. Baisden is affiliated with University Hospital - San Antonio, Scott & White Santa Fe Center and CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Clinton Baisden has the following 1 specialty
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
Dr. Clinton Baisden is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.