A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clinton Battle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clinton Battle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Battle graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Battle has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clinton C Battle MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Clinton C. Battle practice?
- Dr. Clinton Battle has 2 office locations.
Dr. Clinton Battle practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX.
See Fort Worth Family Physicians and Fort Worth Internists.