A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clinton Battle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clinton Battle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Battle
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Battle Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Battle graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Battle has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clinton C Battle MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Clinton C. Battle practice?
- Dr. Clinton Battle has 1 office location.
Dr. Clinton Battle practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Primary Care Doctors and Fort Worth Internists.