A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clinton Bliss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clinton Bliss is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clinton Bliss, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bliss graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Bliss has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Hospital First Hill Campus
- Group Health Cooperative Central Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clinton Lee Bliss MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Clinton L. Bliss practice?
- Dr. Clinton Bliss has 8 office locations.
Dr. Clinton Bliss practices Family Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Primary Care Doctors.