Dr. Clinton Branch Jr MD, FAAN Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 8th, 2016
Terribe Doctor
Save the time and money. Dr. Branch is the worst doctor I have ever seen. He does not treat older patients with dignity and respect they deserve. He is paid well my Medicare but does not do a complete and through neurological exam. I did not accomplish anything in his care. Save yourself the grief and upset and go elsewhere.

August 3rd, 2015
Outstanding Neurologist with Great Bedside Manner who cares for his patients
Have been seeing Dr. Branch for approximately 10 years now, off and on, whenever my cervical and lumbar disc issues were originally diagnosed and see him periodically when things flare. He is a very caring, understanding and most competent neurologist who cares about his patients. Each time he carefully explains both conservative and aggressive treatment options and then allows me the time to consider the best option(s) for me and we move forward. When performing an EMG, did so with upmost care and compassion while performing a necessary diagnostic test. Gainesville, GA is extremely blessed to have Dr. Branch practicing here. Hope you practice here for MANY years to come!

May 9th, 2015
Staff is friendly. However, I had to tell them 3 times to correct my records. They listed me as diabetic due only to the fact that I am taking Metformin, which is for a completely different issue. I have never been diagnosed diabetic by him or anyone else. I have had numerous issues with prescription errors(running out of medication on one occasion). He explains things reasonably well but does not listen to what you say and does not spend adequate time with you to address your concerns. He just gives you a prescription and leaves. He performed two diagnostic tests and did not explain results, only gave diagnosis and said there is more or less nothing that he can do except medicate and gave only one medication option. When I requested records be sent to another MD so that I could get a 2nd opinion, they automatically dropped me as a patient. I had not decided at that point to change doctors.The other MD never got records and they are requiring me to pay $30 to get a copy of my medical records. The other MD will not even make an appointment without records so I am without a physician. I guess I have no option but to pay money that I do not have for my own medical records. That is how much they care about their patients.

January 17th, 2013
Good Doctor
When you bring in a list of concerns to talk to Dr. Branch about he takes time to talk with you about your concerns and suggests ways to help make life easier. When I come unprepared he can not help.

July 23rd, 2012
Just had my first visit with Dr. Branch. Loved him!

October 25th, 2011
A Wonderful Doctor!
Dr. Branch is a wonderful doctor and we are lucky to have him in Gainesville!

September 14th, 2011
Outstanding Doctor
Dr Branch is an excellent doctor, most caring and helpful in every respect.

December 26th, 2010
NO TIME FOR PATIENT
A P.A SAW MY MOTHER AND ONCE THE DR CAME IN, HE SPENT ALL OF 3 MINUTES TO HAND A MEDICATION AND LEAVE, THIS WAS HER FIRST VISIT. ARE WE PUTTING OUR LOVED ONES IN THE HANDS OF P.A'S AND ARE THEY BETTER DR'S ?DR BRANCH & DR MCDONALD HAVE NO BEDSIDE MANNER.DO THEY CARE? OF COURSE NOT. I WILL WRITE ANOTHER REVIEW AFTER OUR SECOND VISIT WITH HIM. " HIS STAFF SEEMS TO BE GOOD!

July 8th, 2010
AVOID Dr. Branch !
Dr. Branch does not take time to listen to what the patient is telling him. He doesn't answer the patient's questions. He offers no alternatives, hope, or solutions. He just writes a prescription for Lyrica and rushes you out the door. If the Lyrica doesn't help he just says with a big smile "That is all I have to offer you." and cheerfully sends you on your way still suffering in pain.

June 7th, 2014