Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Clinton Corder
Dr. Clinton Corder, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Oklahoma City, OK. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Clinical Pharmacology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Corder is affiliated with Mercy Hospital - Oklahoma City, OK, Presbyterian Hospital, Oklahoma City, Ok and St Anthony Hospital. Dr. Corder has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Clinton Corder has the following 2 specialties
- Clinical Pharmacology
A clinical pharmacologist is a physician (can also be a pharmacist or scientist) who works to develop new drugs and to understand their applications in the real world. These doctors conduct experimental studies of new drugs on patients to learn...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Clinton Corder is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.
Dr. Harry Singleton
Oklahoma City, OK 0.01 mi67
Dr. Wudeneh Zewdie
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Oklahoma City, OK 0.01 mi16
Dr. Christine Codding
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Oklahoma City, OK 0.01 mi31