A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clinton Devin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clinton Devin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Devin
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Devin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clinton Devin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Physical Therapy Modalities
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Devin graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Devin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- St Thomas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clinton J Devin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Clinton J. Devin practice?
- Dr. Clinton Devin has 1 office location.
Dr. Clinton Devin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Surgeons.